Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 178.992 AOA / ILS *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 3,747,513 Kz (20,937 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €875 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Miami, Florida costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)