Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 721.648 AOA / EUR *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 2,996,042 Kz (€4,152) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)