Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 172.527 AOA / PEN *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,425,666 Kz (S/. 8,263) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 5 hours ago)