Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.527 AOA / IQD *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 2,461,027 Kz (4,672,317 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)