Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.531 AOA / KRW *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 3,636,626 Kz (₩6,850,796) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 3 hours ago)