Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.795 AOA / CLP *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 2,480,043 Kz (CH$3,117,843) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)