Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 80.627 AOA / GTQ *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 2,184,069 Kz (Q27,089) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €11 (about 3 hours ago)