Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15959 AOA / MGA *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 19% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,505,364 Kz (9,432,854 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)