Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 626.803 AOA / USD *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 5,012,761 Kz ($7,997) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,230,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)