Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda and Akure have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luandaor theparallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.610 AOA / NGN *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 116% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 4,040,852 Kz (2,509,116 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mannheim costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)