Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 450.829 AOA / AUD *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 4,401,638 Kz (AU$9,763) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,250,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)