Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Luanda, Angola (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 690 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.330 AOAX / ETB *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 16% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 2,590,558 Kz (147,189 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,240,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 4 hours ago)