Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 79.604 AOA / TRY *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 934,222 Kz (11,736TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 4 hours ago)