Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 170.642 AOA / AED *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 112% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 4,761,912 Kz (Dirham 27,906) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,250,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Tampere costs €0.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shimoga costs ₨14,231 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)