Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.119 AOA / XOF *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 76% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 3,371,922 Kz (3,012,683 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Babylon, New York costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)