Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 68.459 AOA / DKK *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 3,151,069 Kz (kr46,028) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,060,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pattaya costs 59 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chillan costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $23,535 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,900,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$95 (about 3 hours ago)