Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.684 USD / AUD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 5% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,005 (AU$5,855) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 3 hours ago)