Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02221 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 76% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $801 (36,087 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fresno, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Marta costs COL$2,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rancagua costs CH$15,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)