Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00255 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 83% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $594 (232,974 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)