Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.566 USD / BGN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 43% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,213 (3,914 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨10,165 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miri costs RM17 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lima costs S/. 10 (about 3 hours ago)