Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / COP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,506 (COL$5,703,697) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 2 hours ago)