Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11493 USD / SEK
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,879 (33,752 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)