Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.565 USD / BGN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,190 (3,876 лв) in Varna.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Sebastian costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.76 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)