Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,962 in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)