Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,327 (CH$1,809,951) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)