Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00142 USD / CLP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,556 (CH$1,802,628) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)