Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 USD / CLP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,090 (CH$1,647,248) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 2 hours ago)