Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05355 USD / MXN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,424 (Mex$ 45,260) in Uruapan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ponce costs $1.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)