Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05183 USD / MXN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,446 (Mex$ 47,196) in Uruapan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 190 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)