Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00037 USD / MNT
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 53% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,864 (5,042,445 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Karachi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)