Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10737 USD / NOK
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 29% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,787 (kr 44,583) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)