Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,525 (﷼ 64,224,482) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 2 hours ago)