Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04476 USD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 469 prices entered by 65 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,057 (Mex$ 45,947) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 7,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.45 (about 2 hours ago)