Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01360 USD / INR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 64% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,368 (₨100,615) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)