Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 USD / CLP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,157 (CH$1,694,161) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)