Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,029 (CH$1,573,665) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sogamoso costs COL$2,351 (about 3 hours ago)