Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00131 USD / CLP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,172 (CH$1,658,140) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)