Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03447 USD / TWD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,440 (99,797 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €5.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)