Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10991 USD / NOK
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 32% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,901 (kr 44,589) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Netanya costs 55 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nice costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)