Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10911 USD / NOK
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 31% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,376 (kr 49,275) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $1,615 (about 2 hours ago)