Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15208 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 180 prices entered by 30 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 19% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,235 (21,273元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 16 oz of bread in San Juan costs $1.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 4 hours ago)