Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.616 USD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 185 prices entered by 31 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,356 (3,828KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)