Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17707 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,923 (R$ 10,858) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)