Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01710 USD / DOP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,924 (RD$ 112,509) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (about 2 hours ago)