Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14481 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 467 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)