Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.102 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,461 (€3,141) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $115 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)