Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04047 USD / HNL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 37% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,267 (L 56,011) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $115 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)