Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05187 USD / MXN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,686 (Mex$ 51,795) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Leeds costs £2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham costs £1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 2 hours ago)