Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01967 USD / PHP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,349 (Php119,433) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in İzmir costs 100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $5.28 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Roanoke, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)