Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 58 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,425 in San Antonio, California.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)