Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.163 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 7% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,857 (€3,316) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $22,647 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cairo costs E£ 43 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs 670,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)